My name is Vangelis (tix) Stykas and I am a computer security researcher. My main expertise is API and web application security testing. I have presented my research at several security conferences (Bsides London, Bsides Dublin, Bsides Athens, 44Con etc) , usually on connected IoT and how their APIs can be exploited. You can find my professional profile on Linkedin or see me tweeting on Twitter.
I am affiliated with Tremau a regulation startup , which is trying to solve the issues regarding trust and safery modern applications and online platforms have.
If you need to contact me , you should reach out via twitter for an alternate channel.
- Navarino VSAT hacking
- Remote smart car hacking with just a phone.
- Totally Pwning the Tapplock Smart Lock (the API way)
- Mimosa cloud
- Sonicwall cloud account takeover
- Swann account takeover
- SETracker takeover
- GDPR Data leak
- EV chargers takeover
- Gone in 60 seconds. Exploiting car alarms
- Cloud-y, with a chance of hacking all the wireless things
- Tic Toc Pwned